Friday, July 10, 2009

Isolation.

I hate you.

I can't ever speak out whatever's in my mind now, there's just too many stuff to say.

But I wanna blog, it numbs me from what I've been doing an hour earlier. So, we're approaching the third week of school before we know it and....... let's just say I'm not really wholeheartedly into it. I've been doing a helluva of thinking earlier on, so much so that I'm not even aware of what I'm saying now. Anyway, other then the regular regime of boring lessons in school and being reminded to have neat hair first thing in the morning, this week is filled with unpunctuality, macs breakfast, laughter, coincidences, settling blogshop deals, conflicts. Hours earlier, conflicts after school. At least no fists were involved. An hour plus earlier, a fcuking conflict I can glady do without.

So much for thinking I'm currently cooled from my anger earlier on. Blah. Worst thing? I've nobody to turn to. Oh and to the passerby who tagged, I don't have the shop's add or name but my fringe is lopsided bangs which you can sweep to the side for side fringes like mine or leave it the way it is. Good luck! :>

Maybe I really don't know who I am in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment