Sunday, July 5, 2009

Materialistic is fantasy, realistic is fact.


Credits to ohsofickle

I got the same pair of topshop floral darlings baby. :) Lately, I feel that I've been splurging on shoes much more than clothings. Like seriously, my hotpink keds and those you see above add up to more than a hundred already. No kidding. But somehow I don't regret 'em, in fact the keds should well be my best shoe purchase ever! You may think I'm crazy.

But well, I've promised mum not to go full shopaholic mode which I hope I haven't... At least, not so regarding clothes but more on accessories shoes stuffz and now I've got this urge to grab another vintage carrier. Red would just about be the bomb. Yes, I think that's what I want - a red vintage bag! Since I'm currently sick of the same old browns....

Oh and let me remind myself, this post isn't exactly all shop talk. I'm thinking of just some random thingies. Oh, today I didn't go church because I'm not feeling too well. Like, I puked all over last night which sucks much. >: Late night binging? Nope. Liquor session? Not quite. H1N1? Er, definetely not. I think it most probably indigestion due to my stupid hopeless teeth. Dammnit, I feel like an old person whenever I eat because I can't bite hard stuff or my oh-so-brittle teeth might just break off. Chewing on the easiest off food isn't really easy too. Surprisingly, I can't take my greens but I can take soft meat! ): Man, another disadvantage. As if I wanna add on some unneccesary extra pounds. How infuriating.

Porridge congee soup............ What a large variety of meals eh? Not that I can lose weight since I've got other foods, really. But you basically grasp my depressing situation here. At least, for me. So, extraction of teeth on wednesday wasn't too bad. No verbal response when the dentist mercilessly pulled 'em out, neither did I cry. All I did was clutch the seat. Heck, wasn't the guy impressed! And so am I. Of myself. :-)

Okay then, I guess most people would recount on their first-day-of-school experiences but mine is just so dreadfully mundane. Gosh. Ohwell, at least they got rid of chan! But I miss mdm frieda. But yay yay yes yes, ms seow's back! But why can't we have lopez off for hist. :C There seems to be a what-if in everything.

What if I hadn't been so stupid then to let you go?
Or so stupid now, what if there's another chance.
In you or somewhere else?

No comments:

Post a Comment