Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sometimes I don't know why I even try.

There's like thousands of things coursing through my mind now.............

This term hasn't been at all good. ): And urgh, my birthday is dawning during the bad times............. You get what I mean? Damn sad lah. Tsk. During it lesson now, some obsessed shite is obsessing beside me now ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Omg, I want to accomplish several things as soon as possible without colliding into anything. Like, clashing in any of the stuffs I wanna do as well. OkayIguessyouguysdon'tgetwhatI'mcrapping about.

But I want to do some serious shopping at topshop/zara.

And I want a canon hotpink digital cam or a polariod.

And I wanna do well in my tests and assignments and exams.

And I wanna be free of troubles of any sort.

And I miss my extensions therefore, I want long long hair.

And I'm so envious of happy people.

And sometimes I think I'm sucha bad person.

)-:

Sorry for such a crap post. Reason: I'm feeling like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment